View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ichihara
--new--

re: App: Ichihara

The application submitted by Ichihara is as follows:

Quote:
I am aware that this is a LGBT guild. To prove it, I will now explain what LGBT means.:
I am aware and sought you out

What's under your pants?:
Briefs

What's your character's name on Coilfang? If you're not yet on Coilfang, uhh, which character and on which server can we get a hold of you?:
email is best b/c i'm on a couple diff servers with multiple characters (altoholic!)

Why are you applying to this guild?:
looking for a better place to fit in and deal with less social challenges so we can get on with the game!

Tell us a bit about yourself, your play history... were you server first heroic Lich King? Were you server last to hit level 85? Are you still trying to hit 85? Are you a pvp addict? Do you play dress up most of the day in wow? What makes you play?:
I played classic Wow a bit and was totally lost since I wasn't a total gamer. After years of learning, I find I still have lots to learn. One of my characters was server first for the Golden King mount on Anvilmar server. I play because i'm addicted to it and would like to know others like me. I'm gay and just looking for people with similar experiences to relate with. BG calling..gotta go XD

latusthegoat
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Ichihara - by latusthegoat

Hey, so, there's no problem with you getting in (which I'd have told you a couple days ago if the site didn't insist on crashing every time I hit "submit" to a post). Just roll an alt, check "/who raging" and anyone online can invite.

HOOOOWEVER, guild is very slow outside of weekends these days. Can't find more than 5-10 people around those times either, and those are high times. Might pick up for Pandas, might not... I mean, the membership is there, they're just playing other games.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum