View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestrukible
--new--

re: App: Indestrukible

The application submitted by Indestrukible is as follows:

Quote:
I am aware that this is a LGBT guild. To prove it, I will now explain what LGBT means.:
Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgendered.

What's under your pants?:
Commando baaaby!

What's your character's name on Coilfang? If you're not yet on Coilfang, uhh, which character and on which server can we get a hold of you?:
Euphemism

Why are you applying to this guild?:
I'm a top. I hear there's a shortage of those in the guild. ;)

Tell us a bit about yourself, your play history... were you server first heroic Lich King? Were you server last to hit level 85? Are you still trying to hit 85? Are you a pvp addict? Do you play dress up most of the day in wow? What makes you play?:
I started playing shortly after BC released. I regular 1-6 month breaks at sporadic times. I am an active player, but I don't let WoW overun my life. I like to think I have a healthy relationship with Blizz. Haha. I am returning from one of these random break in the hopes to get back into the game. I will be active until 2013, that much is certain. My character has too many outfits. My bank is full of "useless gear." Oh, and I love picking herbs. That's what got me into WoW to begin with.

latusthegoat
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Indestrukible - by latusthegoat

Welcome aboard, whenever you feel like it, mr top! Just /who raging and ask anyone. Pretty sporadic membership lately with SWTOR being moderately new, but they'll all be back... they all are!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum