View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axite83
--new--

re: App: Axite83

The application submitted by Axite83 is as follows:

Quote:
I am aware that this is a LGBT guild. To prove it, I will now explain what LGBT means.:
Larry, Garry, Barry, and Terry. Wait, what?

What's under your pants?:
Boxers

What's your character's name on Coilfang? If you're not yet on Coilfang, uhh, which character and on which server can we get a hold of you?:
None at the moment

Why are you applying to this guild?:
I would like a gay friendly atmosphere to casually play WoW in.

Tell us a bit about yourself, your play history... were you server first heroic Lich King? Were you server last to hit level 85? Are you still trying to hit 85? Are you a pvp addict? Do you play dress up most of the day in wow? What makes you play?:
I've been playing WoW since vanilla (Have the panda pet to prove it!). I've played off and on throughout the years but have never truly stopped. I am a PvP addict, and love to make alts. I like to raid, but only casually. I currently have a 85 Druid, Paladin, Priest, Warlock, and Mage and would like to transfer 1 (for now) of them to coilfang to join you guys. I have an odd (Read: Sarcastic) sense of humour, but am really friendly to chat and play with. Writing all of this on one text box 3 inches in length is tough and I've now forgotten what I've previously said...

latusthegoat
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Axite83 - by latusthegoat

It's the girth of the box that should matter, anyways!

Welcome aboard, it's a slight slowdown currently what with SW:Tor still being considered cool, but join up, hang out, do your thing.

latusthegoat wrote:
It's the girth of the box that should matter, anyways!

Welcome aboard, it's a slight slowdown currently what with SW:Tor still being considered cool, but join up, hang out, do your thing.

Thanks! I transferred my warlock and named him Delicious. There was only 2 people in the guild online today and when I turned my back for a second they logged off!

Do you guys still raid at all?

A lot of the raiders have been playing SWTOR lately. Even then we barely had enough to get a raid together. Same with our RBGs that I used to coordinate. We started VERY strong in Cata, but for some reason numbers constantly dipped.

My BF has taken a break from the game, so my hours are down too. When I'm on, generally a couple evenings each week during weekdays, I run regular BGs and try to get guildies involved. I find my win ratio jumps up drastically with guildies. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Necromeo_Neal
-=off'cer=-

Oops, ^ that be me. I guess I wasn't logged in when I wrote it.

In-Game Guild Master

PvP sounds like the order of day, organized raiding is most likely not happening unless a lot of people come back. The stressed element is a social, positive environment... wavers on and off whether it's busy or not.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum