View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMinion
--new--

re: App: MightyMinion

The application submitted by MightyMinion is as follows:

Quote:
I am aware that this is a LGBT guild. To prove it, I will now explain what LGBT means.:
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender

What's under your pants?:
Commando baaaby!

What's your character's name on Coilfang? If you're not yet on Coilfang, uhh, which character and on which server can we get a hold of you?:
MightyMinion on Bloodscalp

Why are you applying to this guild?:
New to Wow as of earlier this year, would like to get into a guild that would not only help me out as a true n00b, but also provide a place of undiscriminating social activity during game play.

Tell us a bit about yourself, your play history... were you server first heroic Lich King? Were you server last to hit level 85? Are you still trying to hit 85? Are you a pvp addict? Do you play dress up most of the day in wow? What makes you play?:
I'm completely new to WoW as of November of 2011. I'm working on achieving my first level 85 character. Haven't really had the opportunity to play PVP yet, but always interested in checking out every aspect of the game. Dress up is a must in wow, how can you be gay and not have a pretty character? I play because I can and I want to, I enjoy the game play and the social aspect of the game. Not to mention the possibility to gain friendships along the way!

latusthegoat
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: MightyMinion - by latusthegoat

I'll try to roll over to Bloodscalp to let you know, but if you want to start something on Coilfang, just whisper anyone from the guild, most people can invite. (Specifically, just do /who raging and whisper anyone for a guild invite).

We are -all- pretty toons. Yes. Wooo.

re: APPROVED - App: MightyMinion - by latusthegoat

Welcome, MM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Spears Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum