View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veilbrock
--new--

re: App: Veilbrock

The application submitted by Veilbrock is as follows:

Quote:
I am aware that this is a LGBT guild. To prove it, I will now explain what LGBT means.:
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans Gender

What's under your pants?:
Boxers

What's your character's name on Coilfang? If you're not yet on Coilfang, uhh, which character and on which server can we get a hold of you?:
Lavotia, on Lael'Thas

Why are you applying to this guild?:
I have been playing WOW for a very long time back when it took work to get your first mount at level 40 and there were only 5 Flight Paths per continent haha. I have been Had my own guild, been in guilds where i thought i fit in but never did. I am looking for a Guild of like minded people who values its members gay or not. I am gay and think playing with other Gay players developing friendships and so on.

Tell us a bit about yourself, your play history... were you server first heroic Lich King? Were you server last to hit level 85? Are you still trying to hit 85? Are you a pvp addict? Do you play dress up most of the day in wow? What makes you play?:
WOW I am a wow addict! LOL, I have 6 lvl 85's plan on transfering 3 of them to this server one at ta time if all works out... My main used to be a Shadow Priest called Veilbrock mostly use him for PVP now (Kael'Thas), I have a Gnomish DK 85 don't play him as much as i'd like to but i do play my Resto/Kitty Drooid level 85 Lavotia. Veilbrock has king slayer title. I play for the interaction with others that, but i feel like i have been searching for my niche I hope to find it here... thanks If you ahve any other questions please feel free to contact me in game or email

Patrick-Raxel
-=off'cer=-

re: APPROVED - App: Veilbrock - by latusthegoat

Hi Veilbrock. Glad to see your application. Trying to find our GM to approve it. If you're in-game, hit me up (Raxer) for a game invite. Or one of the other officers: Theddasapa, Necromeo, or Erandur. It's holiday slow time, but we'll get you in.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Spears Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum